1. Who is 64-CORP?
64-Super Mart Limited, a company incorporated under the laws of India, having its registered office at 64-SUPERMART PRIVATE LIMITED , RAJGRAHI, 53 NUTAN LAXMI SOCIETY, N. S. RD. NO. 09, J V P D SCHEME, VILE PARLE, JUHU, Mumbai- 400049. Maharashtra, India ("64-CORP") is a luxury / fashion retail and advisory company which offers various retail / advisory solutions, including through its website www.64-Corp.com and its mobile and tablet applications ("Platforms") various online lifestyle, fashion and electronics solutions, which inter alia facilitates the sale and purchase of electronics, lifestyle , fashion merchandise and advisory services ("Products") by users of the Platforms ("Users").
- 3.1.1. Section 43A of the Information Technology Act, 2000;
- 3.1.2. Regulation 4 of the Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and Sensitive Personal Information) Rules, 2011 (“SPI Rules”); and
- 3.1.3. Regulation 3(1) of the Information Technology (Intermediaries Guidelines) Rules, 2011.
4. What is Sensitive Personal Data or Information?
4.1. In accordance with the SPI Rules, any sensitive personal data or information of a person means and includes such personal information about that person relating to:
- 4.1.1. Passwords;
4.1.2. Financial information such as bank accounts, credit and debit card details or other payment instrument details;
- 4.1.3. Physical, physiological and mental health condition;
- 4.1.4. Sexual orientation;
- 4.1.5. Medical records and history;
- 4.1.6. Biometric information; and
- 4.1.7. Information received by body corporates under lawful contract or otherwise.
- 4.2. Certain information provided by Users may allow for personal identification of the Users, including email addresses, telephone numbers and other contact information.
- 4.3. It may be noted that any information that is freely available in the public domain or accessible under the Right to Information Act, 2005, or any other law will not be regarded as sensitive personal data or information, or as personally identifiable information.
5. Users Note
- 5.3. Users can access, modify, correct and eliminate the data about him/her/it which has been collected pursuant to his/her/its decision to become a User. Any grievances in relation to the information shared by the User with 64-CORP may be brought to the attention of 64-CORP at grievance.officer@64-Corp.com.
- 5.4. For the use of the Services and purchase of Products, you may be required to pay 64-CORP with a credit card, wire-transfer, or debit card through 64-CORP’s third party payment gateway provider and such third party payment gateway provider may be required to collect certain financial information from you including, but not restricted to, your credit/debit card number or your bank account details (collectively referred to as “Financial Information”). All Financial Information collected from the Users’ by 64-CORP’s third party payment gateway providers will be used only for billing and payment processes. The verification of the Financial Information shall be accomplished only by the User through a process of authentication in which 64-CORP shall have no role to play.
- 5.5.1. To identify the User, to understand his/her/its needs and resolve disputes, if any;
5.5.2. To set up, manage and offer products and to enhance the Services to meet the User’s requirements;
- 5.5.3. To provide ongoing service;
- 5.5.4. To meet legal and regulatory requirements;
- 5.5.5. To resolve technical issues and troubleshoot problems;
- 5.5.6. To aid 64-CORP in collecting monies from Users for transactions carried out on the Platforms;
- 5.5.7. To keep Users apprised of 64-CORP’s (or third parties’) promotions and offers;
- 5.5.8. To customize User experience;
- 5.5.9. To detect and protect 64-CORP from error, fraud and other criminal activities;